Monday, June 30, 2008

Cold!!

Went to friends house this morning. After that went to the footy park. It was so windy and so cold, even 1 jacket cant keep me warm. Kicked some footy there then we went to chadstone for some hot chocolate. We went to the arcades aswell, won 2 race match.

After that we went back home. Borrowed my friends car for test drive. Was suppose to go get my L license 6 months ago, because i was lazy and busy for school work, so end up didnt get it. Now is my only chance. Probably will be going this week, its a must. Dont wanna waste another 6 months.
We're getting bored at his place then end up playing PSP.

Ask my friend to send me home, while on the way we decided that its too early to go back and we went to the for a walk at a park. It was so dark without any light but lucky i used my phone light. We explore around a little bit and it was so cold, caught a flu there. We're going to explore more deeply tomorrow night.

No comments: