Friday, June 15, 2007

Nice Day

Went Taekwondo Class just now, got beaten up by Craig which is my instructor. He trip me down when I was sparing with him, fell down real hard. Injured my back, till cant breath. Lost my balance when I was kicking him and he counter attack me, he kick me at my chest and i drop down. Lee another black belt guy hate blue belt students.

Then after that went to watch my friend George's basketball match. Not that interesting coz I was thinking about taekwondo, should I improve on sparring or should i improve on my techniques first, my form works and my kicking first. At the end i decided to improve my techniques and kicking first then only sparing.

Freezing cold just now when i went back, the weather is still about 4-6 degrees. Lucky no snow if not it will be -1 to -5, thats really cold.

No comments: